PIER 39 has reopened for business and we are excited to invite you back !
Ready to get outside and enjoy the great outdoors? As it is safer to be outside, we hope you plan a visit to PIER 39 soon to enjoy all of the outdoor fun The PIER has to offer… fresh air, amazing views, delicious seafood served al fresco, unique shopping and, of course, our sea lions!
During this first reopening phase, PIER 39’s retail shops are now open. You’ll find everything for the left-handed, special gifts for your pets, a magic shop and two levels full of open-air shopping for you to discover. We also offer more outdoor dining than ever before! Enjoy those San Francisco treats you’ve come to know and love, like Dungeness crab and clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl, all while sitting outside.
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. Due to COVID-19, PIER 39 has made significant changes in our operations to make you feel safe and comfortable during your visit. We would like to share these important changes with you:
A new designated entrance and exit in the PIER 39 Entrance Plaza has been added to monitor traffic flow. We have also decreased our maximum occupancy level to ensure that our guests can safely social distance while at PIER 39.
Although PIER 39 has always had high cleaning standards, we have initiated new cleaning and sanitization protocols on the major touchpoints throughout the property. Prior to reopening, our staff has gone through rigorous training on how to uphold these new and increased health and safety protocols.
Additionally, we have created a new Health and Safety Protocol Program that visitors must comply with during their visit to PIER 39.
- If you have a cough or fever, please stay at home
- Guests are required to wear face coverings (3 years and older)
- Practice Social Distancing by keeping 6 feet between your travel party and others
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizers. Please note, 20 hand sanitization stations have been added throughout The PIER.
Our hours of operation have been temporarily modified. PIER 39 will now be open from 11am – 6pm / Monday – Sunday.
- Biscoff Coffee Corner – will open at 8am
- Illy Café – will open at 10am
- Wipeout Bar & Grill – will open at 9am for breakfast
* The following Full Service Restaurants may be open for extended hours after 6pm for Outdoor Dining:
- Fog Harbor Fish House – Level 2, front of the PIER
- Luau Lounge Tiki Bar Patio – Level 1, Bay end of the PIER
- Pier Market Seafood Restaurant – Level 1, mid-PIER
- Swiss Louis Italian & Seafood Restaurant – Level 2, mid-PIER
- Wipeout Bar & Grill – Level 1, front of the PIER
* Please check with each restaurant for reservations and details on their extended hours.
For your dining pleasure, we have added additional outdoor seating throughout the property so that guests can sit back, relax and enjoy dining outside.
Touchless transactions are encouraged.
A new way to visit the sea lions at K-Dock has been put into place. Guests will now use a marked entry and exit and must practice proper social distancing at all times.
The PIER 39 Parking Garage is offering special discounted parking rates for guests who make reservations on the PIER 39 website. Click here to make your reservation.
Please be aware that due to the current Health Order issued by the City and County of San Francisco, not all of our businesses will be open at this time. Check here for a list of merchants who will be open.
Welcome back to PIER 39 and the San Francisco Waterfront, we hope to see you soon!