The PIER 39 San Francisco Visitor
PIER 39 is San Francisco’s most-visited attraction with approximately 15 million visitors in 2017
- 59.2% of all visitors to San Francisco, visit PIER 39
- Average Household Income: $94,594
- Average Age: 41
- Average Length of Stay: 3.8 hours *
- College Educated: 59.4%
- Male: 51.2% Female: 45.9%
- Domestic Visitors: 53%
- Domestic Visitors from California: 39.5% with 22% coming from Northern California
- International Visitors: 47%
San Francisco Travel Association 2017 San Francisco Visitor Profile conducted by Destination Analysts
*PIER 39 Research Study Summer 2016 conducted by Destination Analysts
About PIER 39 San Francisco
Click here to learn more about PIER 39.
Numerous Fun-Filled Attractions
PIER 39 is home to over 20 fun-filled attractions including Aquarium of the Bay, 7D Experience and The Flyer – San Francisco.
Visit our Attractions Page for more information about the PIER 39 attractions.